At A&B LABORATORIOS DE BIOTECNOLOGÍA S.A.U. , we are committed to the protection of privacy and the correct use of the personal data which we process and which you provide to us, both on-line in this web site and where required, in any of its subdomains and microsites, as well as off-line.
Please read this policy carefully and make sure that you understand and agree with it, prior to providing us with your personal data. If you do not agree with this policy, do not use this web site or its services or provide your data to us.
The fact of accessing this site, the use of any of its services or providing us with your data, either on-line or off-line, we shall understand as a clear affirmative action where you hereby provide your consent to us (when said consent is required) in order to process your data for the purposes which are indicated below.
- Who is the Processing Manager of your data?
A&B LABORATORIOS DE BIOTECNOLOGÍA S.A.U.
Postal Address: Pol. Industrial Jundiz, C/ Paduleta esquina C/ Jundiz, CP 01015, Vitoria-Gasteiz (Alava/Araba)
Telephone: 945 291 616
- How have we obtained your data?
Obtainment from the specific interested person.
If you are a customer (current or potential), or a user of our web site, you have provided your data to us either off-line or on-line, upon requesting our products or services, or you have contacted us requesting information. You have also been able to provide us with the data on-site, if you have visited our facilities.
Upon providing us with your data, you guarantee that you are qualified for this action and that the information is true, up-to-date and it does not infringe any contractual restriction or third party rights. You have the responsibility to keep your data and your profile correct and updated, where A&B LABORATORIOS DE BIOTECNOLOGÍA S.A.U. declines all liability in the case of failure to do so. You promise not to supplant other Users by using their registration data to different services and/or contents of the Web Site.
- Obtainment in an automatic way upon visiting our web site:
When you visit our web site or any of our other platforms (social networks, mobile applications, etc.), we compile information through cookies and other monitoring and analytic web technologies. This means that the data is sent from your browser to our servers in order to optimize our services and improve your experience as a user. This data can be automatically compiled and stored by us or by third parties in our name. You may query our cookies policy.
- Communication of the data of the interested party by a third party.
It is possible that you have not directly provided your data to us but your data has been provided to us by a third party with whom we work, to whom you have previously provided this data. For example: public ownership registries, our business network or distributors network
- Communication of third party data by an interested party:
In relation to the data from third parties, you must respect their privacy, taking special care when communicating or publishing their data of a personal nature. Only their owner can authorize the processing of their personal data. The publication of third party data without their consent can infringe, in addition to the legislation on data protection, the legislation related to the right to honour, intimacy or the self-image of said third parties.
- What types of data do we process?
The data categories which we process may include:
- Data obtained from the specific interested party: Identification data (name and surnames, Tax Number (NIF), contact data (telephone, postal address, e-mail address, invoice or delivery address), business and economic data (information about requested products, customer history and the data required for payment: bank, credit card, etc.), on-line profile data (information, preferences and interests).
- Data obtained in an automatic way upon visiting our web site: user IP address, the date and time of the visit, the URL of the site from which the user originates, the web pages visited on our web site, information about the browser used (browser type and version, operating system, etc.).
- Data communicated by a third party: identification data, professional data, economic data, transaction data of goods and services.
In relation to data with special protection: We do not process special data categories.
- For what purpose do we process your data?
The data which you provide to us, as well as all the data generated during the development of the relation that we maintain with you, we can process for different purposes:
- If you are a current or potential customer: In order to maintain contact and communication with you and to manage the contractual and/or business relation, including the after-sales services.
- If you are the user of our web site, or sender or recipient of an e-mail: to manage your requests to us on-line and to contact you.
- In the case of accessing our facilities as a visitor: to manage the access and visits control
- Through electronic communications to send you information about our activities, products and/or services similar to those which are requested, including advertising and/or commercial communications, for the effects of art.21 of the Spanish Act on Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce (LSSICE 34/2002). If we already have a prior contractual relation, we will send said communications based on our legitimate interest. In the absence of a prior contractual relation, we will only send you these types of notifications, if you authorize us by marking the option which is expressly included for this purpose in the corresponding forms. The electronic communications which we send to you will include, inside the specific notification, the option to stop receiving them. If you opt for this, we shall stop sending you these types of communications in the future.
- To assign your data to other companies or entities directly related to A&B LABORATORIOS DE BIOTECNOLOGÍA S.A.U. , with the aim to provide you with the service or product which you have requested and the administrative-accounting management which this provision requires. Specifically, we can notify your data to recipients which are compiled in the specific section which is shown below in this policy.
- How long will we conserve your data?
The personal data which you provide to us will be conserved as long as the contractual, precontractual or business relation is maintained and once said relation(s) have terminated, as long as the interested party does not request their deletion. Even having requested the deletion, we can maintain said data during the necessary time period and limiting its processing only to:
- Comply with the legal/contractual obligations to which we are subjected,
- and/or during the legal time periods foreseen for the prescription of any responsibility on our part,
- and/or the exercise or defence of the claims derived from the relation maintained with the interested party.
In coordination with the above criteria, the deletion of the personal data either in IT/computer records or on paper can be performed at the organization’s criteria based on the logistic requirements and/or storage space which are recommended to delete information or documentation.
- What is the legitimation for the processing of your data?
The legal basis which legitimates us for the processing of your data may be diverse:
- Compliance with the existing legal contractual or business relation if you are already a customer or supplier. In the case that you are a potential customer or supplier, the precontractual relation is what joins us.
- The contribution of the requested data is mandatory since it is essential to formalize and/or maintain the contractual or precontractual relation and comply with the legal obligations derived from the same; if you fail to provide said data to us, we cannot provide the service derived from this relation.
- Consent: your consent may also be mandatory if you have personally made the request or petition or you have granted it to us for a specific purpose: For example, if you have entered our web page, if you have sent us your CV, if you are a visitor to our facilities, if you have provided your consent to make photographs or for the sending of business notifications, etc.
- By providing us with your data on-line or offline, you grant us this consent in an unmistakeable way, where this contribution is considered to be a clearly affirmative act which declares this consent. The contribution of the requested data is mandatory since it is essential to attend your petition; if you do not provide said data, we cannot carry out said petitions. You may withdraw this consent at any time by sending us an e-mail in this sense addressed to: email@example.com. This withdrawal does not condition the processing of your data for the rest of the described purposes; however it can suppose that we are not able to reply to your petition.
- Compliance with the legislation or legal obligation: as stipulated in the legislation of fiscal, tax, social security, labour risks prevention, consumers and users, on the prevention of money laundering, criminal code (art.31 bis: establishment of a complaints channel), etc.
- Our legitimate interest as an organization also constitutes the legal basis for the processing of your data. In conformity with Recital 47 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we have an interest to inform you of our activities, products and/or services, including by means of electronic communications
- If we already have a prior contractual relation, we will send said communications based on our legitimate interest. Otherwise, we will only send you these types of notifications, if you give us your consent by marking the option which is expressly included for this purpose in the corresponding forms..
- In any case, we consider that the indicated processing of your data is proportionate and supposes a minimum impact on your privacy, however above our legitimate interest, your interests, rights and freedoms shall always prevail; hence if you do not want us to process your data for these purposes, please send us an e-mail in this sense addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and hence we shall do so.
- To which recipients can we communicate your data?
We hereby inform you that the data which you provide to us can be communicated to third parties for the compliance with the purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of the assignor and assignee such as:
- To bank entities: for collection and payment management.
- To our labour, accounting, tax consultancy: for the management of our accounting and invoicing, job, personnel management and the remaining legal obligations of the organization.
- To our legal consultants, for the provision of legal advice and consultancy.
- To our network of commercial agents who, where required, are in charge of the customer orders management.
- To the entities or organizations to which there is a legal obligation to perform data communications: For example, the Tax Administration.
- To the Executive Service of the Commission for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Monetary Offenses to communicate suspicious operations, like the obligated subjects which we are
- To Notary Offices, Courts or Tribunals, Registers, Court Attorneys, Experts, etc.
- To Insurance companies: For the management and insurance of business risks-
- To all the companies which comprise the Business Group: A&B LABORATORIOS DE BIOTECNOLOGÍA S.A.U.: For internal administrative purposes, including the processing of the personal data of customers, suppliers or the staff.
- To the Transport Companies: which are in charge of the sending and delivery logistics of our services and products.
- International data transfers
At A&B LABORATORIOS DE BIOTECNOLOGÍA S.A.U. , we can use the providers of services located outside of the European Union (EU), which can have access to the personal data, for the provision of the auxiliary services to our activity (hosting, housing, SaaS, remote security copies, IT/Computer support or maintenance services, e-mail managers, e-mail sending, e-mail marketing, file transfers, etc.).
These companies can be different and vary throughout time, however, in all cases, we select companies which adhere to the agreement: Privacy Shield between the USA and EU or which belong to countries that have been declared as countries with a suitable protection level, which means that they are obliged to comply with requisites equivalent to European requirements in the data protection matter.
In all cases by the acceptance of this data protection policy, you expressly and unmistakeably authorize the communication of the data to these companies, knowing that this supposes an international data transfer to a country which does not belong to the European Economic Space and you provide your unmistakeable consent to this transfer.
- Links to third party web sites
Display of other third party web pages inside our web site: Through our web site, we can offer third party contents or services (by means of page frames or framing techniques), conserving the appearance of our web site and displaying inside it, the appearance of the third party who provides the service. Consider that the information that you provide will be supplied to these third parties and not to us, hence they will be governed by policies of these third parties and not by our policies.
- Social Networks
- Features of the Social Networks included in our web site
Our services may include specific features and widgets of the Social Networks, such as “Connect to Facebook” connectors, the “Like” button, the “Share it” button or other common interactive mini-programs of the social networks. We are not responsible for the proper functioning of said elements.
- Use rules of the social networks:
Consider that if you decide to participate, publish or share contents through our official web page in a social network, these contents will be public, and it will be your exclusive responsibility that these contents comply with the legal legislation. You can prevent that your social data are shown associated with this participation, by configuring your privacy, or pseudonimizing your data (e.g.: by using a “Nick” or “alias”). In relation to the data from third parties, we remind that you must respect their privacy, taking special care when communicating or publishing their data of a personal nature. Only their owner can authorize the processing of their personal data.
In this web page or in our official web page in the social networks, the user can only publish personal data, photographs, information or other contents whose ownership and property belong to said party or in relation to which said party possesses the authorization from third parties. If you provide data from third parties to us or publish them, it is your responsibility to rely on their prior express consent to use, publish and communicate said data to us, and it is your responsibility to inform them of the processing of their data by us or of their publication by you. The publication of third party data without their consent can infringe, in addition to the legislation on data protection, the legislation related to the right to honour, intimacy or the self-image of said third parties.
The Social Networks are not directly hosted in our Services. Your interactions with said networks are governed by their policies and not by our policies. Read the Privacy Policies of these social networks to be informed in a detailed way about the collection and transfer of your personal data, your rights and about the configuration of your privacy.
- Data which we compile through the social networks
We compile the data through these applications and specifically, by means of functional and analytical cookies to permit them to function properly. These cookies can collect information about your IP address or your browsing.
Likewise, if you initiate a session in one of these social networks during your visit to one of our web sites or mobile applications, the social network can add this information to your profile and this information will be transferred to the social network. If you do not want for this data transfer to be performed, you must exit from your session in the social network prior to entering our web sites or mobile applications, since we are unable to influence this compilation and data transfer through the social connectors.
- What are your rights when you provide your data to us?
- Right of access: You may ask us what personal data we are processing and even request a copy of said data from us.
- Right of rectification: You may request us to rectify the incorrect personal data or that we complete the data which is incomplete, even by means of an additional statement.
- Right of deletion (right to be forgotten): You may request us to delete your personal data when: they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were compiled, you withdraw your consent, there has been illegal processing of said data or by compliance with a legal obligation.
- Right to the processing limitation: You may request the processing limitation of your data, in which case, we will only conserve the data for the financial year or the defence of claims.
- Right of opposition: You may oppose the processing which has been carried out with your data, if this processing is based on the legitimate interest of the processing manager or it is for advertising purposes.
Once we have received any of the abovementioned requests, we will respond to you in the legally stipulated periods. You may file a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD). If you want additional information about the rights which you may exercise and request the forms for the exercise of these rights, you may visit the web page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: www.aepd.es.